Knitting with super bulky yarn has become one of my favourite things, the project works up so satisfyingly fast and it’s super soft to work with. I’ve ordered from a company called Wool and the Gang twice now and I’m addicted to their Crazy Sexy Wool.
Most recently I ordered a giant box of the wool in white, grey, and black, because I had this design in mind for a phases of the moon blanket. The finished blanket turned out perfectly, it’s heavy, thick, and amazingly warm. The pattern, called Luna Throw, is available on Ravelry if you want to make one for yourself.
My first order from WATG was last summer when I ordered a couple of their knit kits. I’ve finished all of the kits from that order and each of the pieces turned out beautiful. The three I ordered (from left to right in the image below) was the Hold Tight Clutch, the Khaleesi Bracelet, and the Zion Lion hat. Their patterns are written so clearly and I love working with the big rosewood needles you can get from their site. Next I plan on ordering one of their sweater knit kits. I’ve been knitting since I was a little girl and after all these years I still haven’t made myself a sweater.
If it’s your first time ordering from Wool and the Gang you can get 15% off your order by following my referral link and signing up: http://watg.co/s/j96c8
- Luna Throw Pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/luna-throw
- Hold Tight Clutch: http://www.woolandthegang.com/product/hold-tight-clutch-women/knit-your-own
- Khaleesi: http://www.woolandthegang.com/product/khaleesi-bracelet-women/knit-your-own
- Zion Lion: http://www.woolandthegang.com/product/zion-lion-women-1/knit-your-own
- 15% off coupon: http://watg.co/s/j96c8